Um... Sorry about the emo entry last time. I'm not always like that. I'm happy today. In fact, I'm usually happy.
Today at 12:30 we went to WAAPA (Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts) to listen to a Jazz band because we're doing jazz in Music Lit. It was sort of boring but the pianist was VERY hot. Well, at least semi hot. Let's face it, I'm clutching at straws here. But then we were really early so the teacher took us to Hungry Jacks and bought us each a 30c soft serve. Which isn't such a big deal since there were sixteen of us. But it was really funny because we couldn't find a Hungry Jacks and McDonalds softserves are like twenty cents more so when the vultures in the back saw it they all screamed, "HUNGRY JACKS!!!" It was really funny. And sorry about the emo black blog. I changed it in my emo period and I tried to change it but no matter howmany times I "republish blog" IT STAYS BLACK!!!!!!! And black is so out. Crap.

No comments:
Post a Comment