So... What do we think of the layout?
Pinks not really my colour. But still. Cheery. Guess what I did for the Easter weekend?
On Saturday I went to Adventure World which is a huge adventure park with my cousins and went on all the scary rides. It was AWESOME! Then on Sunday I went to the same cousins house and we had a huge easter egg hunt. They have a five acre block so it was pretty hard. I only found nine, but I did find two golf clubs. It was funny. And then today we did a dramatized Catalpa tour of Fremantle Jail. It was the best!!! No one knows about the Catalpa because noone cares about WA. It's all Eastern states, eastern states, eastern states. Anyway, google it. It's so cool! And the guy playing John Boyle O'Reilly was really hot. Really really hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment