11.11.05
Oh my dear sweet Lordy!!!! Writing from the family's new IBOOK!!!!!! Snazzarific!!! Expect more randomness than per usual as have just returned from year nine S&E extension camp (am such a nerd) and have had no sleep. And now am talk like Bridget Jones. Now, just let me tell you what's cute. Two of my friends (well, one of my friends and her boyfriend) in the bus on the way home. She was asleep and he was looking at her as if she was the only thing in the world that mattered and he stroked her hair and it was SO ROMANTIC!!!!!!! I nearly died!!! And she woke up and was talking to some one across the isle and he had his (huge) head on her shoulder and her looked so serene. Now that is true love. I was actually quite jealous. I want true love, dammit! And then I seriously contemplated going out with *** because maybe a boyfriend would stop me from falling in love with everyone with a grilfriend. I'm sure I don't really like HIM. It's a trick of the mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment